In order to make your floating experience as enjoyable as possible , here are some float therapy tips to remember:
PREPARE FOR YOUR FLOAT
– We provide ear plugs, towels, robes , and everything else you need for floating , so you can travel light . Arrive approximately 10 minutes before your float so that we can check you in and give you a detailed orientation to our float centre and our cabins.
– Eat a small meal approximately 1 1/2 hours before your appointment. Avoid caffeine before your float.
– Enter your private float room, and close the door . Have a quick shower and shampoo your hair (no conditioner please). Step into the cabin, lay down and settle in . Try out various body positions during your float to find the one that is the most comfortable for you
– When your time is up, music will fade in to gently ease you out of your float .
– Have a second shower to rinse off the salt , get dressed, and enjoy the post float glow.
– Join us in the lounge for complimentary tea and water. Feel free to stay and relax a while to read, draw, journal etc.
Find your bliss… Stay awhile…